We are a product of evolution and, thanks to Darwin, we now are aware of the evolutionary process. Evolution is aware of itself.
Due to evolution, we exist in such a way that certain events, such a observing the beauty of a woman, an attack on our social status or a personal achievement makes us attracted, angry or happy. These feelings, which are chemical responses emanating from our genes, motivate us to certain behaviors which are beneficial to our survival and replication of our genes.
Our genes use feelings in order to control us. Thus, it is expected that as human beings, we are susceptible to distort our view of reality in order not to hurt our feelings and to makes us feel that our lives are important and purposeful. However, taking the most straight forward approach and looking only on the evidence we have at hand, there is no higher goal or purpose to our lives, we simply exist. If we detach ourselves from our gene-induced emotions, the decision to reproduce is an arbitrary decision. An axiom, on which we can later use logic to analyze and improve our behavior.
Within the context of the guide to a young patriarch, this axiom can be defined by The First Patriarchal Value: A genetic lineage is of the utmost importance to a patriarch.
The world changed much faster than our genes, and thus the “instructions” our genes give us can be destructive and even “insane” in the biological sense (e.g. paying to have safe sex with prostitutes is biologically insane, since the urge to have sex is due to the “genes” desire to reproduce, while in reality this behavior is not beneficial to reproduction).
While no human being can (or should) be detached from his gene-induced feelings and behave completely logically, we can still consider logical analysis to assess ad thus affect our behavior.
We can thus analyze the reproductive rational of various sexual behaviors of men while including the massive changes that occurred to our environment. (Again, I note, in reality no man will make these decisions without emotions, however, logical analysis can be used to have some effect on your decision.)
A committed father and husband
1. Danger of being cuckolded, cheating is common and socially accepted.
2. Divorce is common and can leave you broke and thus reduce you chances to have reproduce.
3. Divorce laws are in benefit of the mother. In case of divorce your bond with your children can be used to control you and limit your freedom. You will lose both your resources (alimony/support) and power (the mother will decide how to spend your money and how to raise your children).
4. You are highly invested in a single woman, and thus loss other options.
1. Your children will have a better environment to grow up if you are committed to them.
2. You can use modern paternity tests to protect yourself from cockloding by players/Cads.
3. By giving your commitment you will get a more attractive women than based on your attractiveness alone.
4. If you choose carefully and wisely (a have some luck), strong bond with a ‘good girl’ can cause huge joy and add allot to your life.
1. Your children will have a worse environment to grow up.
2. Modern paternity tests and laws to can be used to make you pay child support.
3. You have to have high status and be attractive, or else you will basically be celibate.
4. Your emotional bonds with women are shallow.
1. No danger of being cuckolded, they will have to prove your paternity to make you pay.
2. You can cohort with a married wife and cuckold a “committed father” and use him to provide your children with a better environment to grow up. (BTW, such behavior is justified by several feminists and manginas)
3. If you are high status and have money, you can impregnate many women without fear of bankruptcy due to child supprt.
4. You can have a variety of women and thus not limited to a specific woman.
5. You escape from things like alimony or losing your resources.
6. You are not emotionally attached and thus have more freedom and less risk of emotional pain.
Total MGTOW/celibacy/Xbox and porn
1. No chance of children. You are not playing the game, so you cannot “win.”
1. You are not playing the game, so you cannot “lose.”
2. You keep your resources if you will later on want children.
There is allot more to be said about the dangers and benefits of each of these (or combination of) approaches, and such discussion will be written and introduced into the guide later on. However, it is evident that there is a clear conflict between the “A committed father and husband” and “Player/CAD/absent father.” Furthermore, with the exception of the paternity test, most changes in society seem to benefit the “Player/CAD/absent father,” as long as he has enough status to impregnate allot of women. It is also interesting that several countries take action to make paternity tests illegal, eliminating one of the only new benefits in the “A committed father and husband” arsenal. With regard to “Total MGTOW/celibacy/Xbox and porn”: I understand and have some sympathy to all the men who does not want to participate in the current SMP and family courts, however, this approach (if taken to extreme) is basically genetic suicide, running away from confrontation, and is the opposite of patriarchal values.